Saturday, May 2, 2015

HAUL: Macy's and Sephora


heyyy friends. Back with another video but this time it's a haul video!!!!! My first
ever haul video and I had fun filming and editing this video so I hope you guys like it. Also, excuse my filipino accent. XD Don't forget to subscribe, comment, like, and share it with your other friends and family. Comment down if you guys want me to do an 'Eyebrow Tutorial' or any other video suggestion. Thank you & love y'all xx ♡

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY, CONTACT ME AT:
vttekrstle@gmail.com

Follow me~
i n s t a g r a m : 

t u m b l r :

b l o g s p o t :

a s k . f m :

s o u n d c l o u d :

s p o t i f y :
12129244828

► MUSIC ◄
Pentatonix - La la latch

► TECH ◄
✂ Edited video with Final Cut Pro X
✂ Photoshop CS6
✂ Canon Rebel T3

☮ Not sponsored





Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Classic Stencils

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix














No comments:

Post a Comment